Aug 26, 2010

if i could i would

hop right back on that ferry to vineyard haven. and take a drive up island. to aquinnah. the views are so spectacular of the gay head cliffs. gay head light. and moshup beach. i would breathe in the views and drink in the marvelous sea air.
ahhh. so lovely.
wonderful views in every direction. stunning.
this would be exhilarating, of course, and maybe might make me a little hungry.
so, i would stride over to faith's, conveniently located in the center of all this, and me and the family would order the usual delicious assortment of fish tacos, lobster rolls, meatball subs and the world's greatest clam chowder.

nice.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, I love your vineyard photos and I'd like to jummp on the ferry and go too! I've never been there -- Allie

    ReplyDelete

Comments